Nav Menu

Sunday 24 May 2015

Style On a Budget












Top - Dotti ($15)
Skirt - Kmart ($10) 
Hat - Local Market ($20)
Shoes - Borrowed ($0)

This is one of my all time favourite outfits, purely for the fact that it is not only cheap, it is also really easy to get your hands on. I love that it also goes really well with modern style clothes, if you're not yet entirely confident with committing to full time pinup/vintage style.

This top also goes really well with some high waisted shorts, for a different look in the warmer months, whilst also looking super cute with a pair of capris in the cooler months. 

Thanks to the help of my boyfriend, I got some awesome shots with my best friend GracefullyVintage as well. She is my absolute inspiration, and the reason why I gained enough confidence to be able to share my posts with you. 

Renee Ribbons xox

9 comments:

  1. I love this outfit (as you know, hehe)! You are so gorgeous inside and out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is a work of Art...so pin up style!...also the Kayla stockings are the best...a big applause for Your Style...cheers!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying your outfits so far - and this is surely a classic because, as you say, it's such a simple yet vintage-influenced style to pull together. You've reminded me I'm on the lookout for a straw hat... It's so lovely that Kayla inspired you to blog like this - I love that! CC x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much CiCi, yes you should definitely get a hat, they're so much fun to blog with! Yes Kayla is my best friend and my inspiration :) xo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful outfit, love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hat and the red heels really do add the perfect touch to this outfit, it's really lovely. :) ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so chicly marvelous! I love the sunnie tucked on the front of your shirt in some of these shots. What a charming touch!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete