Nav Menu

Sunday 28 June 2015

Berets & Polkadots
















Dress: Unique Vintage
Coat: Forever New
Beret: Forever New
Shoes: Mel

Last week Gracefully Vintage and I went to shoot in a new park I haven't been to before. It was super cute and I was very excited because I had yet to shoot in beautiful brown fallen leaves! I thought it was perfect for my first proper winter post. We decided to bring her gorgeous dogs while we were out, and thought, why not get them in a few shots! 

This is such a fun dress. I have had this dress since the very start of my Pin-Up/Vintage journey, so its very exciting to finally feature it on my blog! Kayla also insisted I shoot my beret because she fell in love with it a few years back, and we thought it matched my whole look appropriately. 

Not sure if its noticeable or not, but I have been on a bit of a health kick recently to get fit and start looking after myself. I am about a month into it right now, and so far I've lost over 9cm/4in in my waist and tummy, so I was thrilled to know that I can now fit back into this dress. If you guys would like to see any posts on my journey or lifestyle change please let me know and i'll be happy to share it with you!

Renee Ribbons xox

4 comments:

  1. It was such a fun day in the park and your outfit was gorgeous too! Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both outfits - and the cute dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving your blog photos and that dress and beret looks so amazing on you! Good luck with your health kick goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and the coat together, and your beret!!! I am missing winter fashion at the moment ahhh...

    ReplyDelete